Bad news :(

Devon County Council no longer accepts reports from FixMyStreet.

Devon County Council is one of only 2% of councils that don’t accept reports from FixMyStreet. We’re sad about it too, but here are some things you can do now:

Find the website of Devon County Council and report your issue directly

If you’d prefer to use FixMyStreet next time:

Write to your MP or local councillors to let them know this isn’t okay Tweet to let Devon County Council know you’d rather use FixMyStreet