You can move around with your keyboard
Drop pin on the map to start a new report
Press space again to adjust the location
Reposition if needed, then hit Continue

Report your problem

Message from Cheshire East Council:

If the issue is dangerous or an emergency, call us on 0300 123 5500 between 08:30 and 17:00 Monday to Friday or on 0300 123 5025 at any other time.

Abandoned Vehicle: Subcategory
Crossings: Subcategory
Drainage: Subcategory
Hedge, Trees and Verges: Subcategory
National Highways: Subcategory
Pavement (Footway): Subcategory
Road (Carriageway): Subcategory
Signs: Subcategory
Street lights: Subcategory
  • Reports with photos in them tend to get fixed more quickly
  • For best results include a close-up and a wide shot
  • Avoid personal information and vehicle number plates

Public details

Report details

These will be sent to National Highways or Cheshire East Council and also published online for others to see, in accordance with our privacy policy.

e.g. ‘10 inch pothole on Example St, near post box’

e.g. ‘This pothole has been here for two months and…’

  • Follow our House Rules
  • Be polite
  • Use exact locations
  • Say how long the issue’s been present
  • Don’t identify or accuse other people
  • Don’t include private contact details in the description

Next: Tell us about you

or No personal details will be stored, and you will not receive updates about this report.

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?