Back to all reports

Sewer overflowing

Reported in the Flooding or standing water on road category anonymously at 15:51, Thu 16 June 2016

Sent to Warwickshire County Council 4 minutes later

Severn Trent water has been out said to call highway dept as not one of theirs. Rain water over flowing.

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Warwickshire County Council has received your report which will be reviewed accordingly. There are no automatic updates to the status of this report - this is something we are working on as part of the improvements to fault reporting

    Posted by at 17:44, Thu 16 June 2016

  • State changed to: Closed

    Updated by an administrator at 11:06, Thu 15 March 2018

This report is now closed to updates. You can make a new report in the same location.