You can move around with your keyboard
Drop pin on the map to start a new report
Press space again to adjust the location
Start new report here Reposition report here
Back to all reports

‘Reduce Speed’ signs need to be repositioned…..

Reported via desktop in the Sign Missing/Damaged category anonymously at 09:30, Monday 8 April 2024

Sent to Bromley Council less than a minute later. FixMyStreet ref: 5821974.

….or, ideally, be replaced with ‘GIVE WAY TO THE RIGHT’ signs to ‘assist’ those motorists who ‘struggle’ to understand how to negotiate roundabouts…..

The ‘Reduce Speed’ signs located on the roundabout are less than ‘useful’…..

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thank you for your report, this is now being investigated. Information on our services and the timeframes we aim to respond in can be found: fixservices

    State changed to: In progress

    Posted by Bromley Council at 09:31, Monday 8 April 2024

  • This report has been sent to the traffic engineering team to investigate whether the signage locations need reviewing.

    State changed to: Closed

    Posted by Bromley Council at 10:53, Friday 26 April 2024

  • Our Traffic Team are continuing to investigate this reported concern.

    State changed to: In progress

    Posted by Bromley Council at 10:57, Friday 26 April 2024

  • Still open, via questionnaire, 15:29, Tuesday 7 May 2024

  • The morning after the first(?) crash after the month of ‘Riney roundabout rectification works’….

    Photos taken 8am Thursday 9 May….

    Will the ‘Traffic Team’ please take notice and ACTION….

    Posted anonymously at 10:17, Thursday 9 May 2024

  • More appropriate signage at this ongoing accident black spot?

    LBBromley sign at miniroundabout on Godwin Road/Siward Road photo attached…..

    Posted anonymously at 05:46, Wednesday 22 May 2024

Provide an update

Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?