You can move around with your keyboard
plus
minus
left
right
Drop pin on the map to start a new report
space
Press space again to adjust the location
space
Start new report here Reposition report here
Back to all reports

Ice van blocking pavement

Reported via iOS in the Pavements/footpaths category anonymously at 12:56, Wed 20 December 2023

Sent to Leicester City Council less than a minute later. FixMyStreet ref: 5341195.

Ice cream van blocking 75% of the pavement and has candy floss in bags hanging on the remaining 25%, therefore causing parents and children to walk in the road. I had a word with the driver and he apologised, but still did not move.

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.

Updates

  • Still open, via questionnaire, 13:12, Wednesday 17 January 2024

Provide an update

Please note that updates are not sent to the council. Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?