You can move around with your keyboard
Drop pin on the map to start a new report
Press space again to adjust the location
Start new report here Reposition report here
Back to all reports

Tree is overgrown and now touching cars

Reported via mobile in the Private Tree overhanging highway category anonymously at 11:06, Friday 16 June 2023

Sent to Bromley Council less than a minute later. FixMyStreet ref: 4680116.

The tree needs a lot of cutting back as it’s blocking the shops and delivery drivers are struggling to get the vans down the road as the tree is so overgrown!

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thank you for your report, this is now being investigated. Information on our services and the timeframes we aim to respond in can be found: fixservices

    State changed to: In progress

    Posted by Bromley Council at 11:07, Friday 16 June 2023

  • Our contractor has been notified to take the appropriate action.

    Posted by Bromley Council at 13:07, Wednesday 21 June 2023

  • Please can the crew attend as soon as possible, no team has yet attended.

    Posted anonymously at 08:38, Monday 17 July 2023

  • Please can this be looked into asap as branches are falling off the tree and damaging vehicles. The delivery trucks are unable to get through as it is so overgrown.

    Posted by Bromley Council at 12:35, Thursday 27 July 2023

  • Thank you for your comments. The contractor will attend site as soon as possible to lift the canopy of the Beech tree.

    Posted by Bromley Council at 13:06, Monday 31 July 2023

  • Thank you for your patience whilst we work to resolve your issue.

    Posted by Bromley Council at 11:56, Friday 22 September 2023

  • Appropriate action has been taken to resolve the issue.

    State changed to: Fixed

    Posted by Bromley Council at 10:12, Wednesday 11 October 2023

Provide an update

Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?