Back to all reports

Burst water main

Reported via Android in the Gully or manhole defect category anonymously at 16:19, Tuesday 2 March 2021

Sent to Warwickshire County Council less than a minute later

Photo of this report zoom


Outside 50 Matlock Cl

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Hello, a burst water main is not the responsibility of County Highways, but of Severn Trent Water. Please contact them on their emergency tel no; 0800 783 4444 directly. Warwickshire County Council has received your report which will be reviewed accordingly. There are no automatic updates to the status of this report - this is something we are working on as part of the improvements to fault reporting.

    Posted anonymously at 09:33, Wednesday 3 March 2021

Provide an update

Please note that updates are not sent to the council. Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

or No personal details will be stored, and you will not receive updates about this report.

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?