Back to all reports

Collapsed man hole / uneven payment

Reported anonymously at 09:09, Wed 15 April 2020

Sent to Warwickshire County Council less than a minute later

2 issues just opposite Oaklands farm. BT man hole looks broken, sticking up and a trip hazzard to walkers or cyclist. A few meters away, tarmac very uneven Likely both issues due to large lorries parking in the area

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Warwickshire County Council has received your report which will be reviewed accordingly. There are no automatic updates to the status of this report - this is something we are working on as part of the improvements to fault reporting.

    Posted by County Highways at 11:33, Wed 15 April 2020

  • Still open, via questionnaire, 18:39, Wed 13 May 2020

  • Still open, via questionnaire, 08:36, Mon 15 June 2020

  • Uneven man hole has barriers around it but no sign of it being fixed. Pavement issue further along also not fixed

    Posted anonymously at 09:09, Mon 13 July 2020
    Still open, via questionnaire

  • Still open, via questionnaire, 10:21, Mon 10 August 2020

  • Council have not address the sunken / cracked pavement. The collapsed manhole still not fixed after 4 months now Stop the road contractor parking on the pavements as this has clearly caused both issues as regularly seen large lorries parked their as its opposite their compound at Oakland’s farm

    Posted anonymously at 08:03, Thu 13 August 2020

  • Still open, via questionnaire, 10:39, Mon 7 September 2020

  • Council have no interest in fixing this despite blocking this off months ago.

    Posted anonymously at 10:40, Mon 7 September 2020

Provide an update

Please note that updates are not sent to the council. Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

or No personal details will be stored, and you will not receive updates about this report.

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?