Back to all reports

Danger 240 volts

Reported via Android by Kevin Marron at 17:47, Thu 28 March 2019

Sent to Aberdeen City Council 3 minutes later

Electricity supply box open. Live wires exposed. Immediate threat to life.

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Calm them..

    Posted by Bruc e at 20:15, Thu 28 March 2019

Provide an update

Please note that updates are not sent to the council. Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

or No personal details will be stored, and you will not receive updates about this report.

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?