You can move around with your keyboard
Drop pin on the map to start a new report
Press space again to adjust the location
Start new report here Reposition report here
Back to all reports

Do we need this in a council gym??

Reported anonymously at 13:50, Tue 13 November 2018

Sent to East Hertfordshire District Council and Hertfordshire County Council 5 minutes later. FixMyStreet ref: 1460418.

Chocolate, sweets and crisps for sale in a council run gym.....crazy....counter productive!!!

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • The person in charge said these products are a good spectrum of snack foods so they aren't going to do anything about them, so i have asked the mayor of hertford to have her say on this matter...

    We don't need our kids subject to these sugar foods in the gym!!!!...

    Posted anonymously at 14:21, Tue 11 December 2018
    Still open, via questionnaire

  • No one is interested in feeding kids all this sugar.............spoke to the guy in charge, not interested, e mailed the with all the childhood obesity worries we have, no one thinks its a bad idea to have these vending machines in our swimming pool / gym......

    Posted anonymously at 08:22, Wed 9 January 2019
    Still open, via questionnaire

  • I have discovered this is actually an art installation by Banksi....its to show the hypocrisy of local councils who wag their finger at people that don't have a healthy lifestyle and then shove sweets at them in the local gym......

    Bet that will get snapped up by the Tate.....

    Posted anonymously at 13:06, Wed 6 February 2019
    Still open, via questionnaire

  • ...its like giving candy to a baby......

    Posted anonymously at 18:44, Wed 6 March 2019
    Still open, via questionnaire

Provide an update

Please note that updates are not sent to the council. Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?