Not safe for my dog
Reported via iOS in the Street cleaning category anonymously at 08:16, Sun 2 September 2018
Sent to Aylesbury Vale District Council 3 minutes later
On this and several areas through Bourton Park, there are leftovers of lots of balloons and other rubbish. My dog has ingested a few of the balloons and tried to eat half a chocolate cookie (poisonous for dogs) I’m now getting to the point where I can’t let her off lead to toilet any where safe in the park. Please can your amazing teams do a field walk or I’m happy to meet them to show them all the places we have found so far.
Provide an update