Back to all reports

Traffic bollard

Reported in the Roads/highways category anonymously at 09:34, Thu 21 June 2018

Sent to Halton Borough Council 1 minute later

The traffic calming 'bollard' on Wharford Lane causes problems fr traffic trying to pass safely. Due to it's position, vehicles approaching from Pitts Heath Lane often drive through because they can't see the traffic coming from the Newmoore Lane area and there are lots of near misses, with it's fair share of road rage. What purpose does it serve, because it isn't safe? Can it be removed? The same goes for the mini roundabout at the junction with Newmoore Lane. Totally pointless.

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Still open, via questionnaire, 15:19, Thu 19 July 2018

  • What’s the use in asking if an issue has been resolved when nothing seems to get done. This is the 2nd or 3rd time I have responded to say it has not been ‘fixed’. Some form of update from the people who are supposed to be dealing with the issue would be more appreciated.

    Posted anonymously at 16:33, Thu 16 August 2018
    Still open, via questionnaire

  • Is anything going to be done with this issue? No use asking for an update every few weeks. Check with the department responsible for carrying out the work and find out when/if work is likely to be done.

    Posted anonymously at 17:33, Thu 13 September 2018
    Still open, via questionnaire

  • Same as before. Nothings been done. If they’re not going to do anything then let me know, instead of asking me if it has been ‘fixed’. When clearly it has not.

    Posted anonymously at 18:08, Thu 11 October 2018
    Still open, via questionnaire

Provide an update

Please note that updates are not sent to the council. Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

or No personal details will be stored, and you will not receive updates about this report.

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?