Back to all reports

Large trees need to be pollarded

Reported in the Trees category by Ian Wallace at 16:19, Fri 22 December 2017 using FixMyStreet Pro

Sent to Oxfordshire County Council less than a minute later. Council ref: 819487.

These large lime trees behind my house on West St, have been causing me a problem for a few years. In the summer they are cutting out the light from my garden, and in autumn and winter they cause a huge amount of leaves to be deposited in the garden. The owner should have them pollarded, but I don't know how to contact the owner. Can you help?

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thank you for reporting this issue. I have contacted our Highway Records team and they have confirmed that this is not part of the highway network that we are responsible for maintaining at public expense. If you wish to seek further clarification on who is responsible, please contact Land Registry or your Town or District Council. government/ organisations/ land-registry

    State changed to: not the council's responsibility

    Posted by Oxfordshire County Council at 12:18, Wednesday 3 January 2018

This report is now closed to updates. You can make a new report in the same location.