Back to all reports

I have CT footage of someone letting their dog foul the pavement outside my house. who do i report this to, its a major problem in this area.

Reported in the Street cleaning category anonymously at 17:10, Mon 14 August 2017 using FixMyStreet Pro

Sent to Bromley Council 5 minutes later

This is a big problem in this area, and i would like something done please. The council has put lots of notices up, but it doesn't seem to be working.

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thank you for your report, this is now being investigated. Information on our services and the timeframes we aim to respond in can be found: fixservices

    State changed to: In progress

    Posted by Bromley Council at 17:17, Mon 14 August 2017

  • We have investigated this report and believe no further action is required at this time. The issue may be below our investigatory levels or may no longer be present. If this problem persists, please provide further comments to the report.

    State changed to: No further action

    Posted by Bromley Council at 10:21, Wed 16 August 2017

  • I believe the shrub which you will see is missing from the row has been killed by the people responsible for cutting the grass verges in the road and spraying weedkiller on the pavement which has gone through the picket fence. There is no other explanation as all other shrubs are healthy. I have phoned about this issue and was told "we will tell them to be more careful in future". This is not acceptable. I have hear nothing further

    Posted anonymously at 15:32, Fri 8 September 2017

  • We ask that new and separate occurrences of issues are logged as new reports to avoid conflicting information or updates and ensure the information is passed promptly to our contractor. Please log the issue via as a new report using the map marker and description to detail where the issue is located. Please note that if the location you wish to mark is already occupied by a pin, you can click a nearby free section of the map to drop your green reporting pin so that all other yellow pins indicating existing reports disappear. You can then click and drag your green pin to the correct location and continue submitting your report.

    Posted by Bromley Council at 18:04, Sun 10 September 2017

This report is now closed to updates. You can make a new report in the same location.