Report management software for Housing Associations and grounds maintenance
Shift to digital, create efficiencies around your workflows, and offer a better, smoother experience for both your staff and your residents, all with one service: FixMyStreet Pro.
If you’re keeping on top of grounds maintenance, vandalism, flytipping, graffiti, or any other issues on your estates, FixMyStreet Pro can take your processes off paper and get them into the cloud. And whether you’re maintaining twenty properties or thousands, we’ll meet your needs.
- Easy map-based reports – residents and staff can report instances of flytipping, graffiti or overflowing bins in just a few clicks, sending you the precise location of any issues
- Option to add photographs to reports
- Designed to integrate fully with existing systems such as Capita IBS and MIS Active Management Systems
- You input the report categories that suit your organisation’s set-up
- FixMyStreet Pro automatically routes reports to the right housing manager — or direct to contractors — based on location, category, or a combination of the two
- Includes inspector tools for on-the-spot processing
- Automatic status updates keep residents and staff informed
- Works offline for areas with poor connectivity
- Adheres to accessibility standards and is simple for all to use
- Fully GDPR compliant
FixMyStreet Pro in action
See how grounds maintenance firm Ground Control use FixMyStreet Pro
Want to know more?
Ask us a question or join one of our regular online guided tours to see what FixMyStreet Pro could do for you.
Image: Daniel Watson