FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Crooked drain

Reported by Jayne Loftus at 19:19, Tue 11 October 2016

There is a drain outside our house that has been installed crooked with a corner sticking out from the pavement. I have just ripped a hole in a 2 month old front tyre on my car. I have scraped the Alloy wheel hub several times before this catastrophy happened. If l have got in touch with the right department please let me know the address to send the photograph and invoice for my new tyre.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is the project of a registered charity, UK Citizens Online Democracy, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now