FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Parking post in disrepair

Reported anonymously at 08:57, Tue 23 August 2016

I am the owner of 27 Mill Street, OX2 0AJ. I have lived here for seven or eight years. Just outside my gate is a very very rusty parking pole. Can you either paint or replace it? And if you can't, can I have permission to paint it myself, please? I keep my house well maintained and in a good state of repair, but this pole is an eyesore in our community street. Thank you.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now