FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Road Drains

Reported anonymously at 13:25, Wed 25 November 2009

Well i was told yrs ago that the road side drains on our road are old need chaging they flood in bad weather i made phones call to get it done nothing happended. I rang regaridng the one outside no 64 and also when you turn into this road from foleshill infront of the new resturant theres alot of fludding when it raisn there anything else you need give me a email



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is the project of a registered charity, UK Citizens Online Democracy, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now