FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Overgrown trees,St Pauls Road on the footpath

Reported by Rosemary Gandy at 20:13, Mon 12 October 2015

The trees at the bottom are blocking the pathway,people are dumping their rubbish in them,flies are a constant problem around them,these need URGENT attention.The trees are now shedding the leaves which are filling my front garden,we are in our mid to late seventies and not very mobile,my husband is awaiting a hip replacement and is struggling to move.the upper part of the tree is in my front bedroom window,we are having to put our lights on well before most other properties,it is time these trees were maintained without having to complain.please look into this situation.many thanks Mrs Gandy



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is the project of a registered charity, UK Citizens Online Democracy, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now