FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Gulley needs clearing of grass and mud.

Reported anonymously at 00:28, Tue 8 September 2015

The gulley that runs down William Street (from Argyle Street to West King Street) needs cleared as it is blocked with mud and grass thus blocking the drain, and causing significant flooding. Is there any way that this can be scheduled into regular maintenance as it is a recurring problem. Thank you. Kind regards, Pam Freeman



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is the project of a registered charity, UK Citizens Online Democracy, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now