FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Overgrowing Trees

Reported anonymously at 07:51, Tue 26 May 2015

The Trees behind my house that are on St Nicolas School property are far to overgrown and need tidying up. On many occasions the school has been reluctant to do anything about it saying that the trees are of a reasonable height. I have been a resident here for 31 years and nothing has been done to the trees as long as I can remember. I would be grateful if something could be done as we hardly get any sunlight in the garden during the summer months.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now