FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Noisey teenagers in dark alley!

Reported anonymously at 20:34, Wed 17 September 2014

Please can we move the entrance to the park end playing area to the Spartan Close side of the playing field as: 1. It is better lit up in the evenings and in a more public place which may deter youths from hanging out there, 2. not right outside my back garden who's fence keeps getting broken, and 3. in an area which does not lead to the busy A48.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is the project of a registered charity, UK Citizens Online Democracy, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now