FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Grass Cutting etc etc,

Reported anonymously at 16:07, Thu 10 April 2014

The grass in the Close has not been cut and we have now been in formed that The county council is responsible for the up keep of this area, can some one please sort out the problems we are experiencing in the Close, regarding the upkeep of the paths, the road drains, or lack of, Parking problems, in other words "HELP" we are 4 Households with elderly and disabled.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now