FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Over grown trees & bushes

Reported anonymously at 12:46, Fri 7 June 2013

There are overgrown trees and bushes to the side of our property. The trees are now pulling at power cables and the bushes are putting pressure on our fencing to the side of our house. I am concerned that should we have a windy period the cables will come down and the weight on our fences could be putting our 3 year old son at danger.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now