FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our Conditions of Use? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

There is a grate outside my house and a river of water runs into it from the village above. It has damaged the road in several places and there is a pothole in the worst. It is quite a shallow one.

Reported by Ann Leigh at 13:20, Thu 14 April 2022

The pothole has been there for several years . It is fairly shallow maybe two or three inches but is part of the general damage to the road caused by water.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.