FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Car exhaust

Reported anonymously at 07:42, Sat 9 October 2021

How loud does car exhausts have to be before it becomes illegal, because its getting beyond a joke not just in my street but all over Risca especially on a Sunday night at Pontymister Tesco. The police don't seem to care I'm fed up of ringing 101. In fact I don't think I'm getting the service I'm paying for in my community tax so I might ask for a refund.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now