FixMyStreet technical support

You are reporting the following problem report for being abusive, containing personal information, or similar:

Missing tree

Reported by Jayne moore at 16:15, Fri 4 January 2013

Some years ago the council took a dead tree away from the pavement area in front of my house. They then came and slapped a square of Tarmac over the hole. I would like to have the tree replaced. After all we pay high rates to live in this tree lined road and deserve better from the council.

Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is the project of a registered charity, UK Citizens Online Democracy, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.