FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Overgrown hedges and weeds on pavements

Reported anonymously at 22:28, Wed 22 September 2021

This is unacceptable. The Bullring has overgrown hedges and weeds all the way down. I have spent 3 hours doing the council's work in order to try and make it look reasonable. I pay £45 PER WEEK in council tax so I think I might ask for a refund. For goodness sake NBBC do the job we pay you for. No more excuses!



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now