FixMyStreet technical support

You are reporting the following problem report for being abusive, containing personal information, or similar:

Blocked Drain and standing water obstructs footpath

Reported anonymously at 13:16, Thu 22 November 2012

Water pools at the corner of Cae Gwyn Road and Manor Rise blocking the footpath. Could be a blocked drain

Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is the project of a registered charity, UK Citizens Online Democracy, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.