FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Road signs need updating

Reported anonymously at 10:44, Wednesday 26 May 2021

The 2 road signs entering Westbrooke road need updating. The current road signs say Westbrooke road leading to Westbrooke Close. But the road now turns into Westbrook place. Delivery drivers can never find my house and speaking to neighbours they are having the same issue. I think the road signs needs updating to say Westbrooke Road leading to Westbrooke Close and Westbrooke Place.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now