FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Approx 8 foot damage to the grass verge outside my property in Grange Road

Reported anonymously at 20:42, Tue 18 May 2021

The grass verge outside my property in Grange Road has been damaged by the vehicle wheels driving over and creating damage to the grass verge. We have found this to be an issue since we moved in October 2020 vehicles constantly driving over the grass. I've previously reported this and it was agreed in previous responses that verge posts are needed. I'm aware I would need to cover the costs for the posts and installation which I'm happy to do. I look forward to hearing from and Kind regards Ian



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now