FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Culvert pipe running through my garden is leaking.

Reported anonymously at 13:02, Wed 12 May 2021

During periods of heavy rain, the culvert pipe which diverts water from the roadside ditch to the fields behind my property appears to be leaking. The area around the pipe becomes partially flooded and remains saturated for days. The pipe runs along the left hand boundary of the property (as viewed from the road) and is approximately 40 to 50 meters long. I am unsure how long this has been an issue as I have only been in the property 6 months. Kind Regards.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now