FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Major pothole

Reported anonymously at 14:54, Friday 16 April 2021

This pothole made my tyre burst, i had to call out a mobile tyre fitter to change my tyre, i still have the reciept and everything but i was wondering if theres anyway to claim this back? The tyre was absoloutely fine beforehand and still had loads of tread left. I literally hit the pothole and knew instantly that my tyre had gone. Thanks :)



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now