FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Street sign needs moving

Reported anonymously at 16:40, Tuesday 23 February 2021

We would like to create more off road parking due to the excess number of vehicles including lorries that are parked in our neighbourhood, so would like the street name signpost moved from its current location and a drop curb installed. The parking issues are on going now and have got progressively worse due to a number of houses being turned into flats which themselves have limited parking available on the land they stand on and there can be 2 cars per flat so parking is becoming more of an issue



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now