FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Car blocking entrance of drive Park Road Spalding

Reported anonymously at 01:04, Saturday 20 February 2021

A neighbour parks their car in front of my drive and thus blocking it. The drive has a lowered kerb and this has been going on since November last year. A note on the car hasn’t helped. They are more than welcome to park in front of my house, just not in front of the drive. It’s only two meters more away and much more space.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now