FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Bushes over hanging the footpath and I cannot get bye with my walker I have to go on road this has been reported and was promised to be cut back 2 weeks ago. No change. I will take this further on health and safety grounds if not sorted this was reported a month ago. P0

Reported anonymously at 13:14, Fri 16 October 2020

I have to walk with a frame and also there is another lady in the close with a frame and we cannot use the path to walk we have to go on road



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now