FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Since road works on Back Lane i have a water leak on my property

Reported anonymously at 14:10, Mon 12 October 2020

I own Brookfurlong Farm Back Lane CV35 7BD. I have found a buildup of water on my property and called and paid for Severn Trent to investigate. They have informed me that I do not have leak but the culvert is leaking onto my property since road works were carried out on Back Lane in July. They have stated that this is not my responsibilty but the contractors. Also security fencing to the M40 side has been damaged and not repaired from earlier in the year. This also needs to be completed as a matter of urgency. Regards Robert Smith



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now