FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Fallen branches- Overgrown Tree needs pollarding

Reported by Ray Ceairns at 09:16, Wed 26 August 2020

We have been living here for 6 years, every year there is some form of storm damage. However, due its size its increasing getting worse. The tree outside the property now encroaches onto my driveway, we move cars as far back as possible, but as tree overhangs by 10ft or more , also about 10 ft higher than house. This is now in need of urgent attention to reduce the size/span of this. As you can see a smaller branch was a near miss, falling in front of my car, the larger ones, fell later at about 8.30pm last night. Should any damage happen to my car, then i would hold Warks CC responsible for this. Also note that we are on a corner of a busy junction, both foot (schools route) and traffic. This tree also 'houses' pigeons. Their faeces ( on a bad day) cover the pavement, when i jetwash my drive i also clean the payment, reducing risk of a slip/fall by pedestrians. This is why i feel URGENT action needs taking to reduce the trees size and span, in order to protect people ( and property also)



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now