FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

The overgrown vegetation bordering my property is out of control .with work due to start on the bermuda connection bridge something needs to be done the brambles or whatever is in there is starting to grow under the fence with roots taking hold any pulling out of these roots when work on the bridge starts will more than likely involve damage to my fence care needs to be taken and a site visit by the council needs to take place the bramble ext have never been cut or kept under control and walk round access has ever been maintained by the council

Reported anonymously at 11:08, Wed 5 August 2020

No access ever maintained by the council



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now