FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Road flooding into our property

Reported anonymously at 13:51, Thu 18 June 2020

For the last 2 days there has been standing water at various points along Church Lane between St Mary's Church and the Old Warwick Road. The gully and chamber outside our house -the lowest point on the street - was unable to cope with the volume of water and overtopped the kerb and pavement running into our property and house on both occasions. This problem was pointed out 2 years ago to WCC staff who attended and mitigation action was promised but has not been implemented. This has been reported also via email as instructed by WCC switchboard but no response received yet.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now