FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Badly damaged tarmac at the entrance to commercial property

Reported anonymously at 15:31, Tue 16 June 2020

The area at the entrance to our commercial property on Masons Road (Assemtron Ltd, next door to the Ford garage) is very badly damaged. There is a pothole at the entrance to our car park which we want to get repaired. We looked at repairing the pavement area but were told that it is Council property and to get in touch with you. What we would like to do if possible is to pay your contractor to repair our pothole while he is repairing the Council property area. The damaged area on the pavement side extends across the property next door (JMC Stratford), and it is in a potentially very dangerous condition. Would you please let us know when you will be able to repair it? Thank you.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now