FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Transit belongs to owner of the house it is parked outside. Trouble is where it is parked causes a problem going up and down that side of the road. Owner of house rents out rooms to casual workers so drive always has cars on. Tyre flat in front and has not moved in months, suspension gone. On the bend of the street the position causes a nightmare for traffic up and down the road. Specifically delivery vans either coming up or down as there is often a standoff when the roads are full up with cars. This never was a problem for years until owner decided to rent the rooms and leave the vehicle on the road.

Reported anonymously at 20:58, Tuesday 28 January 2020

Transit now claims a space so guests in property ( renting rooms ) can claim the drive. Causes a nightmare on the bend of the road.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now