FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Permission to plant a tree

Reported anonymously at 09:23, Thursday 23 January 2020

Hi, we have over the past few years lost a few of the trees on the green due to high winds. Ive asked before with no response, to have permisson to plant a tree in replace for the ones we have lost. We are wanting a chrsitmas tree ideally and we can supply and plant. Just asking permisson todo so. Thanks James shirley 07923105244



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is the project of a registered charity, UK Citizens Online Democracy, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now