FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Damaged road makes my property shake

Reported anonymously at 10:10, Sun 29 December 2019

When a lorry or bus drives past my house my house shakes. It has only done this in the last month and I think the damaged road outside is to blame. If I am in bed the bed moves/shakes. My house is a1901 cottage and I am very worried about the damage this is doing to my house. I have lived here 15 years and it has never happened before. If my house is physically damaged due to this are the council liable to repair the damage? Pls review ASAP and advise. Many thanks



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is the project of a registered charity, UK Citizens Online Democracy, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now