FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

There is a flood outside my Grade 2 listed property once again! There are cars driving through it at 50mph which is coursing flood water all over our cars property. I would therefor appreciate it if you could come and close the lane off.

Reported anonymously at 16:21, Fri 20 December 2019

Flooded once again outside my Grade 2 listed property! Cars are passing through the flood water at 50mph coursing water to go all over my home & cars. I would therefor ask someone to close the lane off.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now