FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Blocked drains outside my house causing problem with my drainage

Reported anonymously at 08:03, Fri 6 December 2019

Last I had a blockage, my toilet water wouldn't go down and my drain overflowing. I've rodded it with 8m of rods 3 times in the past month. The problem lies outside of my premises. Drains have now blocked again 55 catesby road Cv225jj



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now