FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Request for Tree Planting (replacement)

Reported anonymously at 22:26, Wed 20 November 2019

Hi there, I live at 22 Fairway, Petts Wood. A few years back we had a tree directly outside our property which had been there for years. For whatever reason this was removed, I think when the road/path had been resurfaced. Sadly, a tree was never re planted in the same spot. As a resident in Fairway, it would be lovely to see a tree replanted outside my property if at all possible. Thank you Bromley Council.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now