FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

The bushes on the other side of my fence are overgrown and growing into trees.

Reported anonymously at 13:22, Thu 14 November 2019

I live in Ripon Road and the other side of my fence, there is a patch of public land with bushes, which are very overgrown. They are usually cut by now. Please could you confirm if and when they will be cut, as I worry about the roots affecting my property.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now