FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our Conditions of Use? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.

Blocked road drain/gully

Reported anonymously at 10:58, Tue 5 November 2019

Reported this to Herts county council a few times now over the past year but still not fixed. Every time it rains the water overflows the kerb. The drain is full of mud leaves and rubbish. Hcc have looked at it and said there is nothing wrong with it. If you Lift it open you can clearly see it is blocked. This is outside 113 Turpins Rise Stevenage Hertfordshire.



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is a registered charity, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fulfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more about Pro

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now