FixMyStreet technical support

Does this report break our House Rules? Use this form to let us know.

If you are trying to make a new report, please go to the front page and follow the instructions.


Reported anonymously at 09:06, Saturday 19 October 2019

I live at No. 6 Heol Carne and I live on a lane next to my property. On the left hand side of the lane is a very large wall adjoining a property at Heol y Gors. About half way down this lane the said wall is cracking and bits falling off. As this wall is a lane entrance for members of the public it has cracked considerably and I am sure before not to long this wall may collapse eventually injuring somebody walking down. Can someone take a look please. Mrs Bye, 6 Heol Carne, Whitchurch,Cardiff



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on

FixMyStreet is a service provided by mySociety, which is the project of a registered charity, UK Citizens Online Democracy, charity number 1076346.

If you wish to contact us by post, our address is

mySociety, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, UK.

Go Pro

Integrate FixMyStreet Pro with your council system for smooth, end-to-end report fullfilment.

How much could you save?

Learn more

Free statistics for councils

Explore detailed stats on the FixMyStreet councils dashboard — for free.

What do people report most? How’s your response rate? And how do you compare to other UK councils?

Log in now